Statement of service is just a simple document which confirms that any former employee was employed with the company, and which provides brief details regarding that employment. A statement of services is created in order to deliver information, with results from work done in the past. There are basically three main things which this statement includes and that are what the employee’s position was in the last organization. The second is, what his/her period of service was, and lastly a short summary of duties assigned to the employee. These three things add up to make the statement of services which is usually made for employees covered by industrial instruments. A statement of service is more of a legal obligation and this statement of services is presented usually to your new employer.
The statement of services does not provide any details regarding the reason of employment, and does not even provide opinions on the standard of work done by that employee. As we have mentioned it before, it is just a simple document to confirm the details of the services rendered to any particular individual or an organization.
Except the three things mentioned above there are a few things every statement of entry must include.
- The company letterhead is the most important logo on the statement of services, as it represents your track record. Any logo for a well reputed company can help you achieve better.
- Please enter your full legal name, check for spelling errors, as the spelling on your legal documents might be different. This error causes delays, and issues, so always use your legal name.
- State whether you were employed as a full time worker, or a part time worker. If you have shifted from part time to full time, or the other way around, do not forget to mention it.
- Then write down the hours worked per week, as if you were a part time worker, you would have logged in less hours than a full time worker. Check with your superior, and ask them to refresh your memory.
- Next in line is your position title, which signifies the amount work load, given to you. As you know the higher the title, the more work responsibilities are given. So make sure your work title identifies your position clearly.
- ·Next in statement of services you have to write down the period of employment in the position. If you have been promoted, add a few details as possible so it can be easier for the reader.
- ·Next you have to mention the details of duties of the position, and remember you don’t have to write an essay. Just use as few words as possible to list all your duties, try not to overuse any term, or change words to increase your duties.
- ·The last thing you need is the most important, a signature from your employer. Just his signature will confirm all the details given above, and you will have a legal document to show for your work.
Here is preview of this Free Statement of Service Template created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Statement of Service Template,
Download Statement of Service Template
You might also be interested in ...
- Salary Comparison Sheet Template A salary comparison tool works for both kinds, in case you are searching for a job or already doing a job but just want to make sure that you are getting paid rightly. When you are looking for a job, it’s important to know your actual worth to an employer. You should not rush to accept a post if you are not sure about the salary you will get. Job satisfaction highly depends upon your […]
- Interoffice Memo Template Inter Office Memorandum (memo) is basically and purposely an internal official document used commonly by many organisations today. Its prime cause is effective communication within the organisation on an internal matter. This memo is actually as equivalent to a normal business letter but recipients are only company employees. The need to through an inter office memo in an organisation […]
- Project Status Report Template The project status report is written to indicate the exact status of the ongoing project. It is usually suggested to write the project status report in an easy and much simpler way. The efforts can be minimized by writing it in a simpler way but with an enhanced productivity. The purpose of the project status report is actually that it depicts the exact frequency of the work that is […]
- Business Plan Template Business plan is a formal statement delivered by the organization/company to identify its long-term and short-term goals and objectives. Each type of organization set its goals whether it is for-profit or non-profit organization. In business plan, the previous history of organization’s attainments is also described. Mostly organization’s business plans typically focus on financial […]
- Memo Format Before discussing and explaining the official memo format, it is good to define memo or a memorandum. A memorandum commonly known as memo is an official communicating tool that is created for a particular topic in order to make the employees understand. A memo has great importance and a key role in the business communication and is commonly used in all business types. When it comes to […]
- Internship Certificate Template An internship is a scrutinized work experience which has intentional knowledge outcomes and objectives. In other words it can be explain that the internship is a chance of professional working which is given by an employer to be a part of an organization for specific period of time. More than seventy percent of job allocation by organizations is relate to the internee’s educational […]
- Formal vs. Informal Salary Slip Format A Salary Slip is a document given by an employer to his/her employees when their salaries are paid to them. This business document records the information about salaries of an employee like amount to be paid, amount deducted as tax or against some advances, pensions, overtimes, allowances etc. and the final amount being paid to the employee. The Salary Slip Format is generally a formal […]
- Partnership Agreement Template Partnership deed is actually termed when two partners’ takes off a business or start up a new setup for yours already settled business. This deed declared partners of the agreement its owners in every kith and kin of business. They have the authority to make any decision for the company. The deed has the explanations, such as, the percentage of profit sharing, solving different […]
- Free Memo Template Before going to tell you the numerous benefits of an interoffice memo, it is good to define what an interoffice memo is. Interoffice memo or memorandum is a written document that is used as a communication tool in the office in order to share important information, amendments, calls for a meeting, time schedule etc with employees. In the professional world, memos and especially […]
- Free Newsletter Template Newsletters are printed form of some specific information. Generally newsletters are used by the business community. Most commonly, it is sent by email to a selected group of people. It is a short and easy to read and understand letter containing necessary information about certain events. These newsletters are designed according to the interests and needs of respective people. By […]