Whenever the products are purchased and services are availed by the customers and clients, it is time for invoice. An invoice is a written document that shows the details of products, its quantity, unit price, total price and other relevant information as well. Sample service invoice also provides comprehensive information about tax. There may be used word processor and spreadsheet to create the invoices. Invoice is also considered as legal document that provides proof in case of any legal disputes in the sale and purchase of certain products.
Vendor and service provider is responsible to retain the copy of invoice for proof of purchase of his sale. The customers should also keep it as record of his expenses and purchases. It tells the customer how much he has paid and how much amount is due to him. Invoices are designed by the different organizations in different formats. To compensate the need of different formats of invoices, there is a template that contains the samples of invoices for the users. These formats are created in MS Word. In this regard, different versions are also used. User can fulfill their needs by getting different types of invoice templates.
Here is preview of this Service Invoice Template created using Microsoft Excel 2007,
Click here to download this Service Invoice Template
You might also be interested in ...
- Invoice Receipt Template An invoice is a formal statement that contains complete information about the item/product including time and date, price and company name/address and other relevant information as well. On the other hand receipt contains the information that what you have paid for the purchased items through shipments. A receipt can also be referred as bill or payment of the customers. Receipt also […]
- Goods Export Invoice Template The export process is not as easy as one can consider it, because lots of documents are required to prepare specifically for the United States. The commercial invoice is the most important document related to the export transaction and this invoice is often known as goods export invoice. The invoice usually details name of both seller and buyer of goods, date of transaction, complete […]
- Job Estimate Template Job estimate is a document that contains information about the services and its costs to the customers. That particular document is typically used by services oriented organizations. In this form, detailed information is entered about some particular services that would be provided by the company. The fundamental purpose of writing this document is to retain the potential customers in […]
- Free Quotation Template Price quotations are price estimates based on our deliberations of your testing needs. Price quotes are free of cost and are binding on imminent evaluation if accepted in script before they end, which is naturally of 30 days, but not fastening on you. If you do not wish to receive an unexpired price quote, you may refuse it or demand for a new price quote as your preparations change […]
- Past due Notice Template Past due notices are used to remind the customers that payment for certain product/services is due on his side on the behalf of organization. In almost each type of organization whether it is product oriented or services oriented, past due notices are used by the entrepreneurs to furnish their accounts receivable from the customers. It is a polite notification that is sent to the […]
- Personalized Shipping Label Template Shipping labels can be referred as a piece of paper tagged on the shipment containing some particular information about the order/product that is being sent to the customer/contractor. It is impossible to deliver the order of the customer to its destination without labels. These labels contain very necessary information as name of the product, customer name/address, vendor […]
- Free Pamphlet Template Pamphlets are prepared and distributed for the publicity of certain business, product, services, affairs, news, even institutes or organizations. The distribution of pamphlet has become a common practice now days. Almost each organization has prepared its own pamphlets for the advertisement of their business. Pamphlets are also a source of information through which a company develops […]
- Gift Coupon Templates It can be fun to design gift coupon to show your creativity to your friends and beloved people. Gift coupons can be got from gift centers on special occasions such as birthday, Easter, Christmas and different other events. It will be good to personally design a gift coupon by adding some important features in it. Gift coupons are important to design by different business organizations […]
- Design of Pamphlets & Templates An unbound booklet that consists of five to forty-eight pages is known as a pamphlet. Generally, a pamphlet is used to provide information on subjects ranging from electronic appliances to political treatises to medical warnings. Pamphlets are used for a number of purposes such as a health organization uses pamphlets to create awareness about the certain disease or medical condition. […]
- Customer Service Survey Sample Unlike the majority of other types of companies and organizations, it is very important to keep a usual class of the services that you allow in legal consultancy company and keep your clients satisfied with those services that you provide them. Mostly law does not suit the legal consultancy firms and this is because of communication gaps or bad contact between agencies and the client. […]