Although every business related person or an accountant knows what a net present value is but a common person can’t, who doesn’t deal with the finance related problems in his company. If we describe net present value in simple words, it’s the difference between the present cash inflow and outflow. It’s used in capital budgeting to analyze the profitability of a project. By finding the net present value, we find out the actual value of the business and its assets at the present time. There are many situations which needs you to find out about the present value of the business as some other businesses would want to examine your finances before they do an agreement with you. A net present value calculator helps one out in this process and eliminates all the complicated calculation works and processes.
Dealing with the financial equations and accounting formulas is not a piece of cake and only that person can do it which is related to accounting or banking processes. This is the most important thing about this calculator that it eases our financial work and saves us a lot of time. A common person can’t find out the net present value of a business or an asset or if he knows the procedures, it will take him hours to reach the final results but all that process can be done by this calculator with blink of an eye and the accuracy is 100%. There are also some chances that when a person finds out the present value by hand, he will make a mistake or few ones which can totally change the results but this calculator never makes mistakes or errors. You get exactly what you need and what you wanted.
The main advantage of using a net present value calculator is that it provides you the exact and most accurate financial situation of your business or organization. This way you can be surer about the present value of your business and its assets. This calculator helps you a lot when you want to audit in the middle of a year when everything is in process and it’s not possible to access the financial condition of the business. When you want to sell or buy a business, you need to be sure about the value of the business as you will be paying for it and if you estimated it wrong, it will result in a big loss.
Here is preview of this Net Present Value Calculator Template,
General uses of a net present value calculator:
- Individual business owners use this calculator to find the present value of their business and assets.
- Different departments inside a business use this calculator to examine the progress of an ongoing project. This way it’s easier to allocate the future expenses for that project and the finance department works with more effectiveness.
- Before two business do a mutual project together, they find the net present value of each other’s businesses to make sure if they can trust the other party or if they depend on them or not.
- Government tax agencies use this calculator to find out the actual present value of a business to send them a tax statement.
- Companies use this calculator to find out the present value of their company to check if the payable tax statement is correct or there is some error in it.
Here is download link of this Net Present Value Calculator Template,
Download Net Present Value Calculator Template
You might also be interested in ...
- Credit Memo Template The phrase credit memo may be new for folks however is a very common and important term in business. Credit memo or notes are of two types. A credit memo or note is a document that is written by a company to its customers in case when the company made some mistake. The purpose of writing a credit memo is to notify the customers and therefore it should be simple, clear and concise. In […]
- Bank Loan Comparison Template Bank loans are offered to consumers for different purposes such as to start a business, to buy an automobile or property, to finance education etc. Bank loans can be obtained with distinctive costs according to your requirements. Borrowers and creditors can enjoy different advantages and disadvantages of bank loans. Bank loan comparison is a great way to save thousands of dollars in […]
- Profit and Loss Sheet Template Profit and loss statement is an important financial statement that is used to clear picture of financial performance of your business. It is designed with balance sheet and cash flow statement because it helps a lot to get net profit of the whole accounting period. It summarize income and expenses of the business therefore it is prepared periodically either annually, quarterly or […]
- Annual Report Template Annual report is a document that contains comprehensive information regarding company’s activities proceeded throughout the year. Company’s activities and financial affairs are analyzed with help of this report by the concerned persons. Often annual report is provided to shareholders. Judicial matters of companies are also settled with help of annual report of the company. Bank annual […]
- Budget Comparison Template Usually companies prepare annual business plan that include financial forecast. The budget is a management tool that serves as strategic direction for the company. It helps you to determine the steps that are required to find out strategic direction for your organization. This will help you to evaluate the pros and cons of strategic actions. Budget comparison will help you to forecast […]
- Household Budget Calculator Template It’s a general concept that money can solve any problem but what if the money is the problem? People who are rich or doing a successful business, don’t worry about the money or expenses they have in their homes and families but a common person who does a 9 to 5 job and earns regular salary, can’t relax or buy anything he or his family want because he simply doesn’t have the finances to […]
- Accounts Ledger Template General ledger accounts are very important for any organizations because these serve as financial summary of an organization. Basic purpose of general ledger is to find out current balance of important areas therefore it is necessary to properly maintain accounts ledger. Usually accounts ledger is divided into four basic parts including assets, liabilities, income and expenses. Assets […]
- Accounting Ledger Template Daily activities of business are called transactions and these transactions need proper recording. The first step of recording transactions is to journalize and second step is to post transactions in ledger. Ledger document is also known as ‘principle or chief book of accounts’. In accounting ledger financial information is classified through its nature and relevance. Here we will […]
- Accounts Receivable Report Template Accounts receivable are very important for each and every organization therefore different companies prepare a special schedule to maintain their accounts receivable. Accounting jobs are really rewarding jobs because fast-paced atmosphere and great demand of accounts receivable managers make it an ideal position for those who have capability to do this job. It can be ideal position and […]
- Project Tracking Template Project administration trackers are essential to determining project schedules, keeping motion merchandise proprietors accountable and finishing a project on time and inside the spending budget. But project administration software program is not a one-size-fits-all answer and selecting a plan, which is dependent extensively on a project manager's requirements, spending budget, group […]