Before going to tell you the numerous benefits of an interoffice memo, it is good to define what an interoffice memo is. Interoffice memo or memorandum is a written document that is used as a communication tool in the office in order to share important information, amendments, calls for a meeting, time schedule etc with employees. In the professional world, memos and especially interoffice memos are very popular because of their unlimited benefits. When it comes to the style and format of an interoffice memo you will find that each organization has its own preference however a proper and professional interoffice memo includes some common points like a proper heading showing the subject, the date, the sender and the address of the sender, the context in which a background of the information is written in order to help the reader to understand the subject of the memo and its relation with the business world. The memo also contains tasks, resolutions, details, conclusion and attachments. Usually an interoffice memo is sent via email to all the employees and workers in an office.
Here is preview of this Free memo template created using MS Word,
On the basis of the proper format of an interoffice memorandum, the following benefits are connected to it.
A concrete and faster mode of message
The biggest benefit of an interoffice memo is that it allows you to send a concrete and clear message to your employees within seconds. There is no need to communicate your message to your employees individually and hence it reduces the chances of making errors. You can simply write your message and information in details and can review it before sending.
Enhancing productivity and performance
Usually an interoffice memo is written by the management to bring the attention of employees and lower management towards a particular problem. When you communicate the problem area and discuss the possible solutions, its impacts and benefits on the condition of the organization. Employees will immediately start working on your proposed solution that will save your time and will increase the performance and productivity of each employee. With the help of interoffice memo one can ask for required actions without wasting time.
Interoffice memos are designed for the convenience of the top management and lower management. Sometimes an organization has a number of branches in different cities and even countries. It is impossible for the headquarters of the organization to communicate messages via phone or video calls to each branch. So they can create a single memo and can send it via email to all branches and to all employees without having a tension of changes in their message.
Saves you from legal actions
Sometimes, when you communicate a message orally people who are not present at the moment or are in the distance can claim that they didn’t get your words because of any issue. In some other cases when you fire your employee for not following your instructions and information about a particular thing they sometimes knock at the door of law. Interoffice memo saves you from any legal claims or sue as you can show your written memo as an evidence.
Click here to download above Free Memo Template.
You might also be interested in ...
- Credit Memo Template The phrase credit memo may be new for folks however is a very common and important term in business. Credit memo or notes are of two types. A credit memo or note is a document that is written by a company to its customers in case when the company made some mistake. The purpose of writing a credit memo is to notify the customers and therefore it should be simple, clear and concise. In […]
- Interoffice Memo Template Inter Office Memorandum (memo) is basically and purposely an internal official document used commonly by many organisations today. Its prime cause is effective communication within the organisation on an internal matter. This memo is actually as equivalent to a normal business letter but recipients are only company employees. The need to through an inter office memo in an organisation […]
- Memo Format Before discussing and explaining the official memo format, it is good to define memo or a memorandum. A memorandum commonly known as memo is an official communicating tool that is created for a particular topic in order to make the employees understand. A memo has great importance and a key role in the business communication and is commonly used in all business types. When it comes to […]
- Free Meeting Agenda Template Meetings are conducted for the discussion of some problems, issues and certain other purposes. There are many types of meetings that are arranged by business community for some specific purposes. These meeting may be staff meetings and meetings of management to oversee the quality of work of certain organization. The controller of meeting first makes a plan or agenda for conducting […]
- Past due Notice Template Past due notices are used to remind the customers that payment for certain product/services is due on his side on the behalf of organization. In almost each type of organization whether it is product oriented or services oriented, past due notices are used by the entrepreneurs to furnish their accounts receivable from the customers. It is a polite notification that is sent to the […]
- Free Newsletter Template Newsletters are printed form of some specific information. Generally newsletters are used by the business community. Most commonly, it is sent by email to a selected group of people. It is a short and easy to read and understand letter containing necessary information about certain events. These newsletters are designed according to the interests and needs of respective people. By […]
- Drug and Alcohol Policy Template Drug and alcohol policy can be referred as set of instructions and statements that develop awareness among the community about drug and alcohol. Drug and alcohol policy is developed by the scientists to overcome the drug related challenges that has been occurred throughout the world. As we know, drug addiction has become a complex matter across the globe. The main objective of this […]
- Project Status Report Template The project status report is written to indicate the exact status of the ongoing project. It is usually suggested to write the project status report in an easy and much simpler way. The efforts can be minimized by writing it in a simpler way but with an enhanced productivity. The purpose of the project status report is actually that it depicts the exact frequency of the work that is […]
- Accounts Receivable Report Template Accounts receivable are very important for each and every organization therefore different companies prepare a special schedule to maintain their accounts receivable. Accounting jobs are really rewarding jobs because fast-paced atmosphere and great demand of accounts receivable managers make it an ideal position for those who have capability to do this job. It can be ideal position and […]
- Job Estimate Template Job estimate is a document that contains information about the services and its costs to the customers. That particular document is typically used by services oriented organizations. In this form, detailed information is entered about some particular services that would be provided by the company. The fundamental purpose of writing this document is to retain the potential customers in […]