Job estimate is a document that contains information about the services and its costs to the customers. That particular document is typically used by services oriented organizations. In this form, detailed information is entered about some particular services that would be provided by the company. The fundamental purpose of writing this document is to retain the potential customers in a certain company. That form does not show any condition of agreement, contract or offer. When the job estimate form is delivered to customer, it is customer who will make the decision whether he/she will avail the services of that particular company.
A job estimate form gives the opportunity to the vendors to detail all his work actions and estimated cost for those particular services. The format of job estimate forms varies organization to organization as there is intense competition among the corporations whether it is products oriented or services oriented. It is also considered a tool of communication between the company and its customers. So there must be such job estimate forms that depict the company‘s efficiency of working in a prominent way. Here are many websites that provide template that are very stylish and professional looking. This template is highly dynamic in offering well-developed job estimation forms for user’s convenience. You can also accomplish your requirements in this regard if you need some appealing job estimate forms.
Here is preview of this Job Estimate Template created using MS Excel,
Click here to download this Job Estimate Template
You might also be interested in ...
- Service Invoice Template Whenever the products are purchased and services are availed by the customers and clients, it is time for invoice. An invoice is a written document that shows the details of products, its quantity, unit price, total price and other relevant information as well. Sample service invoice also provides comprehensive information about tax. There may be used word processor and spreadsheet to […]
- Accounts Receivable Report Template Accounts receivable are very important for each and every organization therefore different companies prepare a special schedule to maintain their accounts receivable. Accounting jobs are really rewarding jobs because fast-paced atmosphere and great demand of accounts receivable managers make it an ideal position for those who have capability to do this job. It can be ideal position and […]
- Free Quotation Template Price quotations are price estimates based on our deliberations of your testing needs. Price quotes are free of cost and are binding on imminent evaluation if accepted in script before they end, which is naturally of 30 days, but not fastening on you. If you do not wish to receive an unexpired price quote, you may refuse it or demand for a new price quote as your preparations change […]
- Vendor Comparison Sheet Template Vendor is a person or a company that provide one or more than one product or services and in return, they get money. A vendor can be a single person or a company that either works locally or internationally. You always need a vendor either you want to start a new business or want to improve the existing one. Different businesses or persons need different kind of vendors according to […]
- Credit Memo Template The phrase credit memo may be new for folks however is a very common and important term in business. Credit memo or notes are of two types. A credit memo or note is a document that is written by a company to its customers in case when the company made some mistake. The purpose of writing a credit memo is to notify the customers and therefore it should be simple, clear and concise. In […]
- Daily Project Status Report Template It’s a natural thing to do while writing a status report for your project that you basically think back over what you’ve done, and list it all down. As we know in an organizational setting everyone is conducting different projects, and it’s really important to inform each other and concerned authorities about the status of your projects and status report serve this purpose. You […]
- Memo Format Before discussing and explaining the official memo format, it is good to define memo or a memorandum. A memorandum commonly known as memo is an official communicating tool that is created for a particular topic in order to make the employees understand. A memo has great importance and a key role in the business communication and is commonly used in all business types. When it comes to […]
- Technical Brochure Template Brochure can be defined as a small book that contains collection of detailed information about product/services, event, opening of some company/organization etc. It can also be considered as a pamphlet of two or more pages having complete information of something new and often used for promotional purposes as well. The basic purpose of brochure is to advertise something among the […]
- Salary Comparison Sheet Template A salary comparison tool works for both kinds, in case you are searching for a job or already doing a job but just want to make sure that you are getting paid rightly. When you are looking for a job, it’s important to know your actual worth to an employer. You should not rush to accept a post if you are not sure about the salary you will get. Job satisfaction highly depends upon your […]
- Past due Notice Template Past due notices are used to remind the customers that payment for certain product/services is due on his side on the behalf of organization. In almost each type of organization whether it is product oriented or services oriented, past due notices are used by the entrepreneurs to furnish their accounts receivable from the customers. It is a polite notification that is sent to the […]