An internship is a scrutinized work experience which has intentional knowledge outcomes and objectives. In other words it can be explain that the internship is a chance of professional working which is given by an employer to be a part of an organization for specific period of time. More than seventy percent of job allocation by organizations is relate to the internee’s educational background. It is known that there are various steps of employment within the organization. The first stage is internship which shifts to the probation and then to the absolute stage of confirmation. A large number of organizations have pre planned and particular time period for the internees which can be reduce or increase depending on the performance of the trainee. The internship can be paid, not paid or partially paid in the shape of stipend.
The internship certificate is a document which attests to the fact that a student has completed a specific time period within a firm or an organization. This document is issued by the authorized person of the firm or organization to approve the skills of the internee which he or she had develop during the tenure of his or her internship. The internship certificate also depicts the tasks and responsibilities which assigned to internee throughout the internship. Although an internship certificate illustrates the professional association of a student within a firm or an organization. The begging of an internship certificate tells about the firm or an organization in which the student has completed his or her internship. The next part of the certificate is about internee’s name and his or her qualification. Further it tells about that specific department of the firm or organization in which the student had worked.
The qualification of student refers him or her towards the different departments of any firm or organization for example a student of accounting shall be appointed to the finance department and the engineering students shall be appointed to their concerned departments. The next section of the certificate gives a detailed explanation of the activities of the workplace. This section is not too large in just two lines the functions of that department are explained briefly. This section is explanatory, factual and clarifies shortly. Afterwards the time which the internee had spent in the firm mentioned from the start date to the end date. Sometimes an internee serves more than a single department of a firm in such case the date of joining and date of leaving from both departments mentioned separately. Then the analysis and the evaluation of the seniors or head of department is also metioned shortly.The next section of the internship certificate is about the remuneration. If the internship is non-paid then the certificate of internship notifies about the voluntery services of internee. And in the last section the management or issuing authority of the internship certificate usually wish best of luck to student. The internship certificate is a key element in the professional walks of future life of a student.
Here is preview of a free Sample Internship Certificate Template created using MS Word,
Click here to download this Internship Certificate Template
You might also be interested in ...
- Efficiency Award Certificate Template If you are the employer and want to bring out the maximum productivity from your employee, you have to look for those individuals who are really efficient in their jobs. By appreciating such workers, you can also motivate other staff to work on the same level. The mode in which the appreciation is bestowed has diversified option but the best way to recognize the efficiency of an […]
- Volunteer Certificate Template Working as volunteer is a very noble cause and basically it is related to welfare activities done for deserving people without any material gain and financial purpose. Everyone can be indulging in volunteer tasks and activities with people around him/her just helping them to come out of critical situation. The best example of volunteer is to help people when they are in great natural […]
- Income Certificate Design Templates Income certificate pertains to a certificate which includes all the information of the annual income of the individual or families from all sources. An individual can apply for the certificate for any typical reason or any scholarship objective. The income certificate will be legitimate for a period of 12 months after been released. A student who requires applying for the scholarship […]
- Achievement Certificate Design Sample Achievement certificate is an effective way that can be used to acknowledge outstanding performance of any individual, group or institution. Certificates offer a cheap and easy opportunity to show some honor or respect to someone who showed extraordinary performance. Such certificates can be given to people taking part in any sort of contest or working as a selfless volunteers for any […]
- Importance of Attendance Sheets in School Regular school attendance is vital for giving your kid the good start in life. It not only allows them to do their work regularly and do well in exams, but also they are less likely to get involved in antisocial behaviors or crimes.
Every school has an attendance register of its own that is used to record details of students’ attendance and absence at the school. Generally, they do […]
- Statement of Service Template Statement of service is just a simple document which confirms that any former employee was employed with the company, and which provides brief details regarding that employment. A statement of services is created in order to deliver information, with results from work done in the past. There are basically three main things which this statement includes and that are what the employee’s […]
- Free Resume Template A resume is a document that contains all important particulars of a candidate who is going to apply for a certain position in an organization. Resume is written to group the information of an individual including academic qualification, professional skills and relevant experience of a particular profession in which he/she want to excel. It is necessary to design the resume in such a […]
- Job Estimate Template Job estimate is a document that contains information about the services and its costs to the customers. That particular document is typically used by services oriented organizations. In this form, detailed information is entered about some particular services that would be provided by the company. The fundamental purpose of writing this document is to retain the potential customers in […]
- Salary Comparison Sheet Template A salary comparison tool works for both kinds, in case you are searching for a job or already doing a job but just want to make sure that you are getting paid rightly. When you are looking for a job, it’s important to know your actual worth to an employer. You should not rush to accept a post if you are not sure about the salary you will get. Job satisfaction highly depends upon your […]
- Free Pamphlet Template Pamphlets are prepared and distributed for the publicity of certain business, product, services, affairs, news, even institutes or organizations. The distribution of pamphlet has become a common practice now days. Almost each organization has prepared its own pamphlets for the advertisement of their business. Pamphlets are also a source of information through which a company develops […]