If you are the employer and want to bring out the maximum productivity from your employee, you have to look for those individuals who are really efficient in their jobs. By appreciating such workers, you can also motivate other staff to work on the same level. The mode in which the appreciation is bestowed has diversified option but the best way to recognize the efficiency of an individual is by giving him an efficiency award certificate. An efficient workaholic, generating revenues for the organization by his or her efforts is the targeted candidate for efficiency award. The efficiency award certificates are motivational stimulants to grow competitive productivity among the employees.
Tips for Efficiency Award Certificate Designs:
To create an effective organizational efficiency certificate, it is obligatory to design it logically as it sometimes acts as reference material of your organization. The following tips will help you to design consistent efficiency certificates.
The name of the organization should lead the document.
Title of the Task:
The title of the awarding certificate should be engaging to honor the prospective achiever. The title must be striking and it should turn the face towards the wordings. Some synonymous vocabulary for efficiency award include.
- Best Performance Award Certificate
- Accomplishment Award Certificate
After the title it stated about the person or business who is giving the award, it could be the company itself or some executive from the organization. Some common wordings for such purpose are
- This certificate is presented by
- The certificate is being granted by
- The certificate is being issued by
In the next space the receiver’s name is mentioned. Write complete name in bold along the designation in the available space.
Description for Giving the Award Certificate:
- Best performance during year
- In generating largest sales
- in marketing excellence
Write the location where the employee is involved. Mention the date and the time span during which the efficiency is monitored in achieving the targeted objectives:
- On the achievement of the business period from month/year to month/year
- On the workshop conduct from date this to date this.
Hence you have to draft a well-formatted efficiency certificate to recognize the effort of your employee. You can take help from free on-line award or certificate templates to design the efficiency certificate for your organization. These templates offer customizable options through which you can tailor –fit your specifications in the layout. Always consider the lay out, back ground and other formatting designs while designing your certificates as these things should run parallel with the company’s portfolio. The choice of font and back ground color should complement the logo of your organization and valid stamps and signatures are necessary to make the certificate a valid document.
Here is preview of a good looking Efficiency Award Certificate Template,
Here is download link for this Efficiency Award Certificate Template,
Download Efficiency Award Certificate Template
Note: This template is created by www.BlueLayouts.org so credit goes to them.
You might also be interested in ...
- Achievement Certificate Design Sample Achievement certificate is an effective way that can be used to acknowledge outstanding performance of any individual, group or institution. Certificates offer a cheap and easy opportunity to show some honor or respect to someone who showed extraordinary performance. Such certificates can be given to people taking part in any sort of contest or working as a selfless volunteers for any […]
- Internship Certificate Template An internship is a scrutinized work experience which has intentional knowledge outcomes and objectives. In other words it can be explain that the internship is a chance of professional working which is given by an employer to be a part of an organization for specific period of time. More than seventy percent of job allocation by organizations is relate to the internee’s educational […]
- Volunteer Certificate Template Working as volunteer is a very noble cause and basically it is related to welfare activities done for deserving people without any material gain and financial purpose. Everyone can be indulging in volunteer tasks and activities with people around him/her just helping them to come out of critical situation. The best example of volunteer is to help people when they are in great natural […]
- Income Certificate Design Templates Income certificate pertains to a certificate which includes all the information of the annual income of the individual or families from all sources. An individual can apply for the certificate for any typical reason or any scholarship objective. The income certificate will be legitimate for a period of 12 months after been released. A student who requires applying for the scholarship […]
- Formal vs. Informal Salary Slip Format A Salary Slip is a document given by an employer to his/her employees when their salaries are paid to them. This business document records the information about salaries of an employee like amount to be paid, amount deducted as tax or against some advances, pensions, overtimes, allowances etc. and the final amount being paid to the employee. The Salary Slip Format is generally a formal […]
- Project Status Report Template The project status report is written to indicate the exact status of the ongoing project. It is usually suggested to write the project status report in an easy and much simpler way. The efforts can be minimized by writing it in a simpler way but with an enhanced productivity. The purpose of the project status report is actually that it depicts the exact frequency of the work that is […]
- Product Sales Sheet Template What are your sales goals and how you will chase them? Sales goals not established yet? Don’t wait much for and go ahead to develop sales goals and chased them to get paid on time by employer or company. If you have established your sales goals for the year or a particular period of time, you will be able to show your efficiency as well as to get good comments from your employer. […]
- Business Plan Template Business plan is a formal statement delivered by the organization/company to identify its long-term and short-term goals and objectives. Each type of organization set its goals whether it is for-profit or non-profit organization. In business plan, the previous history of organization’s attainments is also described. Mostly organization’s business plans typically focus on financial […]
- Accounts Receivable Report Template Accounts receivable are very important for each and every organization therefore different companies prepare a special schedule to maintain their accounts receivable. Accounting jobs are really rewarding jobs because fast-paced atmosphere and great demand of accounts receivable managers make it an ideal position for those who have capability to do this job. It can be ideal position and […]
- Job Estimate Template Job estimate is a document that contains information about the services and its costs to the customers. That particular document is typically used by services oriented organizations. In this form, detailed information is entered about some particular services that would be provided by the company. The fundamental purpose of writing this document is to retain the potential customers in […]