A Company Letterhead is business stationery that is imprinted or embossed with the company name, logo, and address at the top of the official letter. It is as important as the company logo and its business name. It represents the company and is regarded as the legal document of the company. It makes the company more popular and professional looking. It is an important part of communication and is only used for the official matters relating to various issues of businesses. Generally, it is used in communicating with the various departments as well as with the outside the company.
Every company has its own letterhead that it is used to send letters within the company, to send business proposals, make quotations and appointment letters, as well as it is used in official letter movements, in purchasing inventory, and in other business related matters. In short, a company letterhead serves as the legal representative of the company in all types of business related correspondences.
Although some companies use printing press machine to have their letterheads printed on bond papers and stationery ready to use for the office documents and communication letters; however, this is quite pricey. The other option is to use a printable letterhead. For this, a company hires a graphic artist to design a company logo, and save it on the computer so that it can be used if needed. This method works well with small companies as it minimizes consumption of colored ink and paper.
Here is a wonderful Company Letterhead Template created by WordTemplates.org to help newbie designers to create their own letterhead quickly,
Click here to download this template
Keeping in view the importance of company letterheads, it is significant to design it carefully. The letterhead should be designed in such a way that it represents the company mission and vision clearly and effectively. Each figure in your letterhead design should mean something and should be beneficial for your business. Do include company address, contact numbers like telephone and fax, as well as a company email, and website address, if you have one.
If you are planning to design a new letterhead or changing your current company letterhead, then keeps it simple and professional looking. Once designed, it is time to change all the stationery that is used by company for correspondence. This may include the letters, envelopes, compliment slips, purchase orders and invoices, memo pads and note pads as well as the business cards that usually printed for company executives and salespersons.
It should be remembered that a company letterhead can be the same as the company logo. In such a case, it would be necessary to change the signage in front of company buildings, the lettering on all company vehicles in addition to the updating the look of the company website.
Although designing a company logo might be a tough task as you have to think about the design and color scheme of the letterhead; however, it is quite easy to get some ideas from the professional graphic designers or by doing some search on internet. Design a letterhead that not only appeals others but also gives a neat and professional look.
You might also be interested in ...
- Free Newsletter Template Newsletters are printed form of some specific information. Generally newsletters are used by the business community. Most commonly, it is sent by email to a selected group of people. It is a short and easy to read and understand letter containing necessary information about certain events. These newsletters are designed according to the interests and needs of respective people. By […]
- Interoffice Memo Template Inter Office Memorandum (memo) is basically and purposely an internal official document used commonly by many organisations today. Its prime cause is effective communication within the organisation on an internal matter. This memo is actually as equivalent to a normal business letter but recipients are only company employees. The need to through an inter office memo in an organisation […]
- Invoice Receipt Template An invoice is a formal statement that contains complete information about the item/product including time and date, price and company name/address and other relevant information as well. On the other hand receipt contains the information that what you have paid for the purchased items through shipments. A receipt can also be referred as bill or payment of the customers. Receipt also […]
- Personalized Shipping Label Template Shipping labels can be referred as a piece of paper tagged on the shipment containing some particular information about the order/product that is being sent to the customer/contractor. It is impossible to deliver the order of the customer to its destination without labels. These labels contain very necessary information as name of the product, customer name/address, vendor […]
- Free Voucher Templates Eye catching vouchers generally means virtually attractive things. In other words it is said that construct the equipment and objects more good-looking and gorgeous. This is a natural thing that every person wants most stylish, elegant and well-designed material for their home and in office. Schools and other educational institutes has a great concerned with eye catching vouchers […]
- Partnership Agreement Template Partnership deed is actually termed when two partners’ takes off a business or start up a new setup for yours already settled business. This deed declared partners of the agreement its owners in every kith and kin of business. They have the authority to make any decision for the company. The deed has the explanations, such as, the percentage of profit sharing, solving different […]
- Free Pamphlet Template Pamphlets are prepared and distributed for the publicity of certain business, product, services, affairs, news, even institutes or organizations. The distribution of pamphlet has become a common practice now days. Almost each organization has prepared its own pamphlets for the advertisement of their business. Pamphlets are also a source of information through which a company develops […]
- Gift Coupon Templates It can be fun to design gift coupon to show your creativity to your friends and beloved people. Gift coupons can be got from gift centers on special occasions such as birthday, Easter, Christmas and different other events. It will be good to personally design a gift coupon by adding some important features in it. Gift coupons are important to design by different business organizations […]
- Credit Memo Template The phrase credit memo may be new for folks however is a very common and important term in business. Credit memo or notes are of two types. A credit memo or note is a document that is written by a company to its customers in case when the company made some mistake. The purpose of writing a credit memo is to notify the customers and therefore it should be simple, clear and concise. In […]
- Service Invoice Template Whenever the products are purchased and services are availed by the customers and clients, it is time for invoice. An invoice is a written document that shows the details of products, its quantity, unit price, total price and other relevant information as well. Sample service invoice also provides comprehensive information about tax. There may be used word processor and spreadsheet to […]