“Christmas” is a universally celebrated sacred / religious day whereby it is also found to be a globally accepted religious holiday besides others. This event is treated to be both culturally and viable being observed for about 2 millenniums.
This event is primarily the event of Christians who celebrate Christmas day with all their traditional values and practices. This event is primarily the birthday of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and Christianity is the result of believing this sacred / holy leader and his knowledge.
Hence, December 25th of every year, Christmas Day, is being celebrated internationally and it was announced federal holiday for the first time in 1870 by the Government of United States of America.
This occasion is famous for many activities such as the most important activity is gifts giving (like the gifts from Santa Claus / Father Christmas / Saint Nicholas) and distribution of Christmas sweets, candies, cakes, biscuits, etc. (there are different but variety of Christmas recipes). Besides this many other activities are being performed but what is important is preparing a wish list to ask for from Santa Claus on Christmas day.
Here is preview of a free sample of Christmas Wishes Card Template created using MS Word,
Since the wishes list is prepared by the kids as per the culture and tradition in Christianity, it is advisable, that the parents / others (god parents / grandparents / guardians, etc.) to help their kids in preparing the wishes list.
As a first step parent should need to ask kids for taking little things before start preparing the list, like, the Christmas catalog (this catalog is easily available in every store before Christmas, it includes latest Christmas items, Christmas stories, dresses, etc.,) a pen and a paper to jot down the wishes.
Secondly ask the kid for his / her wishes. Try to know the descriptive / details of the items they wish to write on their wish list. Like where he / she saw the object, how important is it for them, etc. (for you to have an idea of the intensity of the wish).
As an important note always tries to counsel the kids to wish for things / items that are easily reachable and affordable by you or your relatives because if one cannot fulfill the wish, the kid will be unhappy on the Christmas day. To avoid this situation it is always advisable to clearly let the kid know that it is not necessary that all wishes come true. It might be a wish has been postponed for your next Christmas for your betterment.
Thirdly, ask the kid to prioritize items as per their need, like ask them to write most important on top the rest next to them serially.
Fourthly, drop it in the mailbox. An important note on your part is to inquire about if the Santa Claus can reach your place on Christmas day or not. If not then send it to North Pole. Do not forget to keep a photocopy with you before mailing it.
Click here to download above shown Christmas Wishes Card Template
You might also be interested in ...
- Christmas Card Template Christmas is an annual day on 25th December in order to celebrate the birth of Jesus of Nazareth. It is a religious event of Christians and they celebrate it grandiosely. On this special occasion people send Christmas cards to their family members, friends and relatives to convey good wishes to them on this special day. Other different activities are also arranged for the celebration […]
- Happy Anniversary Card Template Anniversary cards are just like greeting cards that are sent by people to their beloved in order to share their celebration of anniversaries. Happy anniversaries are celebrated in order to remind the persons that year has been passed and it is time to recall that particular event that they have celebrated one year ago. These anniversaries may be wedding anniversary and birthday […]
- Birthday Wishes Card Template Birthday wishes samples are same as birthday cards as they express the feelings of someone on the celebration of his/her dear one. Birthday wishes sample may be some poetic words, wishing words and funny words as well to greet and please the person who is going to celebrate his/her birthday. It has become a common practice that people wish their family members, friends and other […]
- Congratulations Card Template Congratulating the friends, relatives and other family members is commonly practiced by the people to make them feel happy and enjoy the occasion for which they are specifically congratulated. People may congratulate others for many occasions such as wedding, birthday, passing exam and achieving success in any field. On these happy moments, greeting words and congratulation cards are […]
- Heart Wishes Card Template Heart cards are used by people to share their special feelings that they keep for each other. Usually heart cards are sent by the people in order to celebrate special events like wedding, valentine day, anniversaries etc. These heart cards depict some special feelings that a person possess for other one. In order to make the people feel happy and special, these cards are mostly sent by […]
- Birthday Party Menu Template Birthday is special day comes in the life of every one. On this day, birthday parties are celebrated in the grand way to make the person feel very special and loving to all. Birthday party is arranged by family members and all the friends and relatives are invited on this day to have fun and entertainment. Birthday cake cutting ceremony is most important part of birthday party then […]
- Shower Invitation Template Shower invitation is a formal tool to invite the respected guests in a particular event like wedding, birthday, holiday party and other happy moments of life. In order to celebrate the events, invitation is fun and exciting activity. In different occasions, invitations are sent to the relatives to make the event more charming and enjoyable. In inviting the guests, the selection of […]
- Gift Coupon Templates It can be fun to design gift coupon to show your creativity to your friends and beloved people. Gift coupons can be got from gift centers on special occasions such as birthday, Easter, Christmas and different other events. It will be good to personally design a gift coupon by adding some important features in it. Gift coupons are important to design by different business organizations […]
- Wedding Party Menu Template Wedding celebrations do not end when a couple is bound in the relationship of husband and wife. There are many other things that are done even after wedding day. Wedding party is one of great events that are celebrated in the honor of bride and groom. Well types of wedding party may different according to customs and culture of each region. It may be wedding reception party, dinner […]
- Halloween Party Menu Template Halloween day is considered a holy event that is celebrated in different ways around the world. The tradition of celebrating Halloween came from ancient Celtic tribes of Scotland. They believe that the souls of died people come back to the earth to meet with living people. On this day, they wore masks to ward off the evil spirits of died people. However Halloween is fun and […]