Business plan is a formal statement delivered by the organization/company to identify its long-term and short-term goals and objectives. Each type of organization set its goals whether it is for-profit or non-profit organization. In business plan, the previous history of organization’s attainments is also described. Mostly organization’s business plans typically focus on financial goals such as increasing the volume of profit and productivity. The business plans of not for profit organizations generally depicts their mission and vision statement that are usually in terms of service they provide to the community.
Business plans may change with perception of changes in business activity and scenario. Business plans are considered very important in identifying the overall business activities and strategies also that are designed according to the goals/objectives of the organization. The design and formats of business plans are different with respect to organization. There is a set of useful business plan templates that possesses a variety of business plans for user’s convenience. User can have pre-designed business plans from these templates. If you need some formats of business plan, you can fulfill your requirements. These formats are prepared in MS Word. By visiting this template, you will be able to accomplish your needs for professional looking business plans.
Here is preview of this Sample Business Plan template created using Microsoft Word 2010,
Click here to download this Business Plan Template
You might also be interested in ...
- Lesson Plan Template Education has many aphorisms, marvelous word of wisdom and sincere guidance from numerous sources but the best and most effective teachers are the heart of education system and good thinkers and planners. The success of teacher demands commitment, diligence and practice particularly of skills related to planning their lessons. Lesson planning is the description of teachers working in […]
- Project Plan Template Project plan is a formal document that contains the list of pre-planned activities of a particular project. As we know, project planning is an important and initial step in the process of project management. This initial step directs the project management team what should be done or what should be not to accomplish the project. Project planning phase differs depending on the type and […]
- Weekly Planner Template Weekly planner is used for time management in performing different activities/tasks. Planning is a key to success in the activities of business and routine life. Time management is very important in this regard when you have to perform a wide list of responsibilities. Generally time planner is used by office assistants and managers as well. In time planner, responsibilities and tasks […]
- Printable Daily Planner Template Daily planner calendar is very helpful layout for all the professionals and non-professionals to make a strategic plan to conduct their daily activities. It is same as that of a calendar but a little different. People can plan their days and weeks in a very professional way. They can carry these calendars with them anywhere to avoid omissions and succeed to perform all their duties. It […]
- Project Status Report Template The project status report is written to indicate the exact status of the ongoing project. It is usually suggested to write the project status report in an easy and much simpler way. The efforts can be minimized by writing it in a simpler way but with an enhanced productivity. The purpose of the project status report is actually that it depicts the exact frequency of the work that is […]
- Accounts Ledger Template General ledger accounts are very important for any organizations because these serve as financial summary of an organization. Basic purpose of general ledger is to find out current balance of important areas therefore it is necessary to properly maintain accounts ledger. Usually accounts ledger is divided into four basic parts including assets, liabilities, income and expenses. Assets […]
- Funeral Program Template It is fact that human is mortal. He or she has to leave this world at any time. If someone passes away, then the concerned members of his or her family go through certain arrangements such as funeral and burial services. As there is a little time, you will do all these arrangements in a stipulated time. In addition to this, you have other tasks to do receiving guests, flowers and […]
- Free Newsletter Template Newsletters are printed form of some specific information. Generally newsletters are used by the business community. Most commonly, it is sent by email to a selected group of people. It is a short and easy to read and understand letter containing necessary information about certain events. These newsletters are designed according to the interests and needs of respective people. By […]
- Statement of Service Template Statement of service is just a simple document which confirms that any former employee was employed with the company, and which provides brief details regarding that employment. A statement of services is created in order to deliver information, with results from work done in the past. There are basically three main things which this statement includes and that are what the employee’s […]
- Profit and Loss Sheet Template Profit and loss statement is an important financial statement that is used to clear picture of financial performance of your business. It is designed with balance sheet and cash flow statement because it helps a lot to get net profit of the whole accounting period. It summarize income and expenses of the business therefore it is prepared periodically either annually, quarterly or […]